Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: My boring haul... (just got a bit more exciting)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I needed a display case for my AoD prototypes, but was having a hard time finding a decent one that wouldn't break me.

    So I came across an eBay auction that was selling these display cases, e-mailed the lady, and she gave me a great deal on 8 of them. Each will hold 3 to 4 figures, and I really like them.

    haul846545

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 05, 2004 08:00 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    those are pretty cool! I need to find a place selling rooms on ebay....

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lol, you and me both man!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow those are sweet
    i need cabniets with class over them
    cuz i am sick of dusting them
    i am seriously

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have learned to make dust my friend, lol.

    Right now I have my Splitting Ash 2-up is in a McToys fishtank...

    haul756

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    those look really nice!

    now gimme that Acroyear 2!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops!
    I must be slipping....

    so, when ya gonna paint them protos? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 05, 2004 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, your are just FULL of jokes today, aren't ya! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Actually, even if I was to ever paint them, at the rate I have been going on customs lately, they would never make it to being painted anyway. lol

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, I'm full of SOMEthing... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    they look really nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •